Friday, April 18, 2008

About to start class!

I got here a bit early and i like to sip my oh so healthy diet Dr. Pepper and have a moment of blog zen before i take my quiz today. We had a whole canape spread yesterday (pic will come once i get home). I am writing this from the "wine classroom" that has an available computer (i am in a room full of booze, alone!). My test is on caviar and canapes. We also do a caviar tasting today. I have a feeling its not the expensive stuff but probably still worth it. I just wanted to reach out and write a quick post before i start in a few minutes. That being said i should start to suit up my chef's coat and try to squeeze my unruly hair into my hat. talk to you when i get home!

1 comment:

carla said...

ok
why am I glad you're normal, hath vices, and drink the occasional DDP!

:)