Saturday, May 17, 2008

my final buffet!


so i ditched my Dr. Seuss idea (sorry leslie, i know you were into that after the whole Horton who pancake fiasco) and went with "garden of eden". That tree there in the background is the tree of life made out of salt dough. Its not my proudest achievement but at least i made it through and it looks decent. I did the best i could, given the circumstances. My next class, International cuisines. This should be fun since i love to travel and have been almost everywhere. let see how authentic a french culinary school can be....

2 comments:

carla said...

SO PRETTY.

more pics?
(and Im a little bummed as well as I HEART the seuss!)

Techguru87 said...

So how were the carvings? Also good job on the tree with the salt dough.

With all the stress and freakouts. you should try a small break every now and again. even if it just and hour to listen to bethoven's ninths with a glass of german wine and a dark candle lit room. clean up couldn't have been that bad. it's usally at longest a half day.